All Metal SkyhatchInsulated metal lid. Double layered shallow pyramid of zincalume steel packed with insulation to limit heat and rain drumming.
Skydome SkyhatchAn opening domed access hatch glazed in 3mm opal, clear or tinted UV SkyguardTM acrylic. Optional - High impact acrylic or ideal for public amenities, schools etc.
BaseThe Zincalume steel base & top assembly is fitted with two gas struts to hold the hinged hatch in the open position usually at 900. Vents if required are made from 1.6mm perforated galvanised steel to comply with AS3959. Units can be made from aluminum , copper or stainless steel for use in highly corrosive areas.
InstallationRefer to Skydome Tile, Corrugated and Metal Deck fixing instructions
Sizes Available400 x 700, 550 x 550, 550 x 800, 550 x 1100, 800 x 800, 800 x 1100, 800 x 1400, 1000 x 1000, 1200 x 1200 (Internal opening dimensions) Hatches can also be custom made to your dimensions and requirements.
Skyhatch has many advantages
- Fully welded zincalume base with or powder coated finish
- Robust & weatherproof
- Commercial quality
- Providing access to commercial roofs since 1976 - proven quality
- AS4285 & AS3959 compliant
- Insulated metal lid - glass fibre to minimise noise - rain drumming
- Internal hasp and staple clip
- Internal locking for complete security with strong (padlockable) toggle latch
- Gas struts for easy operation
- Openable to 90 degrees
- Comprehensive size range
- Optional ventilated